Building to Print - Better and Faster
Precision Metal Fabrication, Stamping, Machining & Finishing Services for Highly Engineered Industrial, Commercial & Military Defense Applications
Armor Contract Manufacturing’s comprehensive approach to the manufacturing process is centered on the metal fabrication process. All individual parts and components, either designed by our engineers or based on provided designs, can be cut to spec and then fabricated into sub-assemblies or complete products at Armor’s Mason facility. Our production team includes experienced welders and fabricators skilled in the quick and accurate assembly of many products. Upon final assembly, products can be prepped in our media blast or steam cleaning booths before the final finish is applied. Armor offers a variety of topcoat options, including CARC paint, traditional wet-coat paint, and powder coat.
Our main facility compromising of 315,000 square feet of manufacturing space is located in southwest Ohio
within a one-day drive of 60 percent of the US population. We are strategically positioned between interstates 75 and 71.
The Armor Contract Manufacturing Advantage
Scale-Up Ability | Experienced Trade Workforce In-House Engineering | Project Management Process
• Multi-location precision metal fabrication services with 24-hour response to build to print inquiries
• Increase our customers’ ability to expand their manufacturing productivity in a financially beneficial method without having to re-organize internal production systems
• Over 30 years of experience in building complex assemblies and fabrications
• Internal production process to deliver quality products, on-time, and on-budget
• Specializing in the welding, stamping, and machining of aluminum and stainless steel
• Wet paint, powder coat, and finishing systems
• Dropship and storage capacity to streamline supply chains
• Extensive mechanical and electrical engineering team to create, validate, or enhance blueprints