One-Stop Manufacturing Engineering Solutions for a Wide Variety of Custom-Designed Products
Armor’s engineering team offers a full array of design capabilities including mechanical, electrical hardware, and chemical design. Our expertise spans a diverse portfolio of standard product lines with the ability to customize the design to your individual specifications upon request.
Product lines include the following:
- Long-life reusable containers (LLRC) for military use
- Washers for industrial manufacturers and commercial kitchens
- Various specialty washers/dryers/ovens support the two-piece aluminum and steel-can processing industries
- Specialty medical coaches (mammography, dental, and health) and trailers (MRI, PET/CT, and CT)
- Shelters, generator enclosures, and fuel tanks for the utility, telecommunications, railroad, and stand-by power industries
- Indoor and outdoor waste receptacles
Our mechanical capabilities include part, sub-assembly, and full assembly parametric 3D modeling, full 2D drafting/BOM/print creation, design automation, dynamic simulation, Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA), Risk Assessment (RA), Root Cause Analysis (RCA), and Finite Element Analysis (FEA).
We have experience in complex sheet metal and structural weldment design, hydraulic and pneumatic circuit/piping design, and high-volume material handling design solutions. We operate in regulated environments and are well versed with a number of local, national, and international codes and regulations including OSHA, NEC, NFPA, DOT, UL, CE, NSF, and others as applicable.
Our electrical hardware and software design capabilities include experience with all major PLC Processors and software packages including Allen-Bradley, Mitsubishi, and Siemens.